Freelance Software Engineer & Architect
Hi and welcome to my website which acts as a portal to present the services I offer as a contractor and some of my personal projects and interests.
My path led me to work as a software engineer for over 10 years in the video games industry, both within AAA game development studios in the UK and as a freelancer across various projects. In 2010 I returned to University to study Architecture at London Metropolitan University and graduated in 2013 with first class honours and won several awards.
Today, I work as a contractor and my services cover various interlinked domains such as Software Engineering, Architecture, Art & Design.
I'm currently engaged with the following activities:
- Lead Software Engineer on an unannounced game project @ Athens (4X game / Unity).
- Freelancer for Architectural projects - France (Design / 3D rendering / VR).
- Private teaching of CAD and BIM softwares, as well as various Adobe softwares.
Immediately before that :
- External Lecturer @ Sir John Cass University in London (Year 2 Architecture, Year 3 Interior Design and Interior Architecture, Modern Model Making courses).
- Senior Software Engineer @ Marmalade Game Studio - UK (Development of Unity-like editor + game development for mobiles).
- Researcher on the Oxford City Farm project, working in collaboration with Jane McAllister and Ben Stringer.
- Collaboration with artists and architects: competitions, realization of 3D printed objects, posters, portfolios, booklets.
- Plugin development for various creative softwares as well as development for tools and applications for mobile platforms.
Don't hesitate to get in touch, I'm always interested in new challenges and consider all kind of collaborations : Hire Me.
Please find my resume attached below.